We have developed several large-scale commercial systems which have generated and stored power for our corporate clients. Our customised solutions for your business include:
- Reviewing your current electricity consumption patterns.
- Understanding your future needs for electricity, such as machinery and appliance purchases that will consume more or less electricity.
- Whether you have plans for extending your premises.
- Working out how the solar panels will be fitted to your particular roof, dependant on roof pitch and the roof materials.
- Analysing the best position for your solar panels.
- Working out the best solar panels and inverters that will meet your needs and have long term warranties.
- Access to your own online software so that you can review your electricity consumption.
A commercial system for Keg and Barrel has generated 30 kW of power for them. This system has the following benefits:
- Generating savings of $11,640.87 during their first year of operation.
- The return on investment for this project is expected to be 1.7 years due to their substantial subsidies.
- Keg and Barrel have an option to purchase a Solar Battery so their imported energy (38,880 KWh) can be stored in a battery for later use. This will save even more money on their electricity consumption.
- This was a customised system developed for Keg and Barrel’s needs, it takes into consideration their energy consumption (day and night) and their available roof space that can house solar panels.
- 96 Sapphire solar panels with a 25 year product and 25 year performance warranty.
- SolarEdge SE Inverters have a 12 year warranty.
- By the time these solar panels and inverters wear out, there will be something significantly better on the market due to the amount of research and development undertaken in the industry.